Strategy 103: Start Using Google Plus NOW!
I am fairly new to Google Plus. Just started to build my profile, circles and use. Rather than try and figure it out myself, I went to friend of mine to tap his expertise #AlexMendossian He is quickly becoming the leading authority on Google plus, and he is a great internet and marketing guy. http://www.alexmandossian.com
I spend 3 days with him recently to learn how to a professional hangout. It rocked.
Seeing the value in Google Plus and hangouts, never mind I a pretty sure Google will some how profile hangout, and plus users higher in the search criteria, just like they did with YouTube. It is a must for any on line internet marketer.
So put a quick cheat sheet together of ideas, concepts and strategies for use for Google Plus. It is my plan.
- Start putting a link in all your social media areas for Google Plus. Include in blogs. Auto post in Google Plus.
- Start building “circles”. Friendships, by topic. You might even consider building a community topic.
- Join interesting and related circles. You will learn, and be able to comment. Even eventually leading your pages.
- Start to blog or micro blog on Google Plus.
- Post your own personal content, not just “plus” and comment on other peoples material.
- Search for folks, gurus, topics that can support your business, and my already have the type of client you are looking to talk too.
- Develop a regular hangout top, time period and build viewer ship. I am into Financial Strategies. So building a financial network on Google Plus.
- Create a business and personal page. Do both.
- Use # hashtags. They are like key words. The hash tag may be picked up by various searches.
- Like all social networks. Look for trending topics, comment, participate, link and re direct to your locations.
- Pick the right post time. Or test. Find the optimal time to communicate. A lot of times, that is weekends or evening, if folks work.
- Create events and invite folks. Education. Hangout. Product review. Social networking.
- Involve people in your posts.
- Ask your circles to get the message out to people. Ask them to PLUS, and share your post.
- Ad Google Plus to: all bio info, email, blogs, brochures, any place there is a marketing opportunity.
- Something I just learned about is the Author Ranking. https://plus.google.com/authorship. Start building your ranking.
- Check out the Google ripples feature too. Who is making ripples in your industry, or niche.
The key, like anything, is to GET STARTED!