Folks often say to me. No matter what happens, you always seem to remain optimistic and positive. And it is true.
In fact I have had my share of obstacles both personal and financial. Only a few folks know my past turmoils. Cause I don’t believe in wallowing in the shit. It gets on you and sticks to you. I would much rather see the obstacle and say to may self:
- How can I get over, around or under this?
- Can I use this event to actually do something good?
- What lessons am I learning about this situation.
- I know I can beat this thing. You can.
- I must be the victor, not the victim.
- How can this be a GOOD thing in my life.
- I am stronger than this set back. You are!
- Others have had it worst, and the triumphed. Why not me?
- Is this going to matter, at the end of my life?
- The bigger the obstacle, the bigger I have to be. I AM!
- How can i use this obstacle, to get closer to my goals.
- I have faith. Faith in God. Faith in Self. Faith tomorrow will be a brighter day.
No matter what the obstacle, you can beat it, or use it, if you choose to look at that way.