Recently my friend Bill Bronchic (real estate expert) and I, (financial), did a 1 day ZOOM training. Highlighting issues and opportunities right NOW May 9th 2020. As part of that I went through about 26 strategies (and more).
Here are few you might want to borrow:
- Specialized Knowledge. Napolean Hill had it right. You need knowledge about real estate, stocks, options, and financial choices, before you build a plan. You must have the big picture in mind, before you get into the little details. Strategies.
- Wealth Wheel. There are 6 basic areas you need to folks. Knowledge in fact I suggest the quickest way to success in a mentor. I have had 50 plus.
- Focus On Multiple sources of Income. Not just the job. Just over broke. Get real estate, stock, biz or intellectual property working for you.
- Once you learn, earn. It is not enough to learn something. You must take action. You must apply that knowledge.
- Get a Wealth Mentor. Or a dozen. Treasure maps and guides are the best investment you can make. A game plan and coach go hand in hand. They compress time and minimize mistakes.
- Stop Trust Commission Paid Experts. Get some that you is a trusted expert, but has your best interest at heart. Often that means a FLAT fee for education and strategies or support.
- Use ROI to Maximize Compounding. Of the two elements the best one is ROI. Never invest unless you get 15 % a year ROI or greater. If you don’t know how to do that, learn.
- Leverage. Stock, Real Estate or Business use leverage to make more money. Let me show you how to leverage the stock market and make monthly cash flow.
- Growth Stocks. Use Fundamentals, Technical, Insider Knowledge and Valuation to pick stocks.
- Trade don’t Invest. Buying and selling, trends, patterns and positions will make more money than buy and hold. Learn to TRADE
- Protect your Assets. A protective put in the stock market. A living trust. Biz structures. Land trust are all tools you should learn about.