Day 45. Credit Spread Trade
Monthly cash flow trade. First, a quick update on the RUT (Russell 2000). Some notes:
- World Economy is generally good.
- January Barometer was sideways.
- 200/50 Moving Average is up.
- 20/5 Moving average is down.
- Chart is a potential M pattern.
- Candlestick, downward piercing.
- Sideways action.
- Support about 2280 and Resistance 2350.
- Remember your Alerts.
- Testing. 1920/1910 and 2530/2540.
Update 10:07am Positions: VPUT 1910/19020 for 30 cents, and VCALL 2530/2540 for 30 cents.