- 200/50 down trend.
- 20/5 moving average down.
- chart. Sort of flagging after a down trend. usually means it will continue down. 62-68 percent of the time.
- Support 1850, then 1800. If it drops past 1830 (mini support), might consider getting out of last months VPUT.
- Resistance. 1900 and 1950.
- Side ways candle sticks. Up and down, kind of between support and resistance levels.
- Overnight market were mixed. Europe and asia up and down. looks like a slow day. and choppy.
- testing VPUT at 1400/1350 (50 spread) so need at least 1.50. (30 cents times, 5X 10).
- Testing Calls at 21802190, 2200/2210.
Update 9:50 am. VCall at 2200/2210 for 30 cents (10 dollar spread). VPut 1400/1350 for 1.50. (50 dollar spread).