Every generation should be better than the previous; passing on tips, tools, strategies and philosophy. My grandfather was a dock worker, my dad a professor, my mum an accounts payable supervisor, and I am an entrepreneur. Here are some for consideration for Success:
- Enjoy the ride it is over before you know. Make time for: health, family, self, bucket list activities as well as success.
- Faith leads the way. Faith in god. Faith in self. Faith tomorrow is a brighter day.
- Dreaming belongs to everyone. Not just the young. In fact it keeps you young.
- Success requires a time commitment. Commit 2 hours a week.
- Break the work bondage cycle. Make your money make money.
- Mentors are worth their weight in Gold. Buy them. Work for them. Surround yourself with them. Be the dumbest person in the group….. But not for long.
- When you learn you earn. Earning does not happen without the “L”.
- Put only good gas in the engine. A positive attitude keeps the engine strong.
- Anger is your worst enemy. It steals your energy and ruins the engine.
- Desire, determination, and persistence are more important than talent.
- Let the little things slide. Who cares if they leave the socks on the floor, or drive a different route than you would have taken?
- Relationships require interest, time, respect, and forgiveness. Invest in the people you care about, even if they do not reciprocate.
- Winning is important. Yes, congratulate the losers. But life is not about being even.
- Take responsibility for your life. You are the creator. Success and failures.
- Have a grateful and generous heart. Every day, every event, and every person is a blessing. Even if you cannot see it yet.
- Use the 10 percent solution. 10% (or more) of every dollar needs to go to your future (self, or investment).
- Take a step forward even if you are afraid. Courage makes champions.
Luck happens with preparation meets opportunity!