Good Morning. Well day 45, and ready to trade the Sept Vertical Options. Here are some notes, and trades:
- 200/50-day moving averages is showing a major downtrend, even though some reason up trending.
- Told someone on Sat, that the Rut would like “hang” at 1880. Which appears to be doing today.
- 30/10 day average is uptrending.
- Candlesticks? Not sure, it kind of looks like a Tri Star, but the candles are not dojis. Or 2 hanging men.
- Resistance at 1880 and like 1900 too.
- Support at 1800, 1750 and 1700.
- Asia up. Europe mixed. Usa likely up today, but choppy.
Positions. Testing 2160/21500 at 30 cents, and VPUT 1490/1480 at 30 cents.
Update 10:27am Filled VCALL 2150/2160 at 30 cents, and 1490/1480 at 30 cents.