Articles to Read
- Day 45: Dec expiration on the RUT
- Pushing past Procrastination
- 7 Steps for Writing an Ad
- 21 Steps to Stay On Track
- 21 action steps to success
- Storying Telling for Sales Presentation
- “𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐚𝐧”
- 7 Ways to Open a Presentation
- Day 45: Expire November Vertical Spead Options
- 7 Time Hacks to focus on Dreams and Goals
- 11 keys to Sell from Stage.
- Day 45: Sept expirations
- Branding a Company
- Faith? Yes!
- Rut Trade Expiration Aug
- Words are Magic!
- Credit Spread Trade-Rut Expiration July 2023
- I Finish Strong!
- 147 Money Making Ideas
- Seasonal Patterns
- Day 45: june expiration
- Super Self!
- Day 45: May Expirations on RUT
- Need Extra Cash? Check these Ideas out Now!
- 17 Foundational Principles
learn to trade
Well. the market was closed on Monday. So, getting a slow start to the year of trading. But testing.
Testing: Vcal 2030/2040 and VPut 1500/1450 (only 50-dollar spreads available).
Some notes about the market:
- Asia and Europe are slightly up. Could it be choppy with a slight up bias?
- Chart. Sideways action. Doji and hammers.
- Support 1722, Resistance 1776.
- Choppy but looks like a downward flag.
FILLED Vcall at 2030/2040 at 30 cents. Vput 1450/1500 at $2.00.
Remember the Gross numbers need to balance 5 Vcall contracts (10 dollar spread), and 1 Vput contract (50 dollar spread).
PS: Watch for the Jan barometer (first 5 days).